Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Last of San Diego

All I have left are some random photos of San Diego. We had such a great time and it was fun to spend time with my whole family. Thanks mom and dad for an amazing trip!
I'm trying to forget the chaos of traveling with Deacon. It was pretty much torture but looking back it was a bit comical. Trying to keep him entertained at the airport and on the flight was no easy task. Deacon does not like to be held and likes to be on the move constantly so it was a bit rough.
 Basically this blurry picture sums up our airplane experience...Deacon trying to get out of my arms. Our flight going to California was basically my worst nightmare. I was the annoying mom with the screaming baby. 
 This water bottle was my saving grace at one point. He thought the flip top lid was pretty cool. 
 Deacon was obsessed with all the toys at the house my mom rented. 
 Millie and Deacon crawling around together. 
 Alan wasn't able to come for the whole trip but he did surprise us and came a day early. 
I love this picture of the cute cousins in the hammock!
{Deacon, Holden, Millie}
 My sister took these darling pictures of Deacon one afternoon at the pool. 
This was our best attempt at a family photo or in other words pure chaos!
 
And it was nearly impossible to get a group photo of the cousins! It is so fun having them all so close in age. I may be biased but they are the cutest kids around!
Weston, Millie, Luke
Holden, Deacon, Leah
Lounging around in pajamas. 
Until next time San Diego...

No comments: