We love when the fair comes to Idaho. I didn't grow up going to the fair but it's a pretty big deal here and we love going!
What's the fair without getting some fair food. This year I had to try the chocolate dipped cheesecake and it was to die for! I think I'm still trying to work off the calories I consumed that night!
| {Cali, Rachel, and I} |
I was dying to take Deacon on the carousel because he loved it so much in San Diego. Unfortunately, he didn't have quite the same reaction and seemed a bit scared.
The whole gang...
![]() |
| {Mickenzie, Rilynn, Cali, Spencer, Jett, Rachel, Wesston, Us, Charish, Clayton, and Hawkins} |
How disgusting is this pig? There are no words!
Deacon had a blast checking everything out and was such a happy boy!
We ended the night with some fresh squeezed lemonade.
Rilynn and Deacon getting their jams on before heading home.
I think we might have to come to Idaho every year if we move when Alan is done with school. It has become such a fun tradition!









No comments:
Post a Comment