Back in August I went to Wolf Creek with some of my girlfriends and their babies. A big thank you to Mickenzie and her parents for making this getaway possible. We had so much fun!
My car was packed with 3 girls and our babies! Cali followed with half our luggage in her car!
We spent a lot of time at Pineview Reservoir. I haven't been to that lake in awhile and I love it there!
We had a blast riding on the boat. Deacon loved it too when he didn't have to wear his life jacket.
Deacon got pretty good at making the stink face on this trip.
All of us besides baby Rilynn who was back on shore.
We took a walk up to the golf course one night.
My happy boy!
We were determined to get a picture of all the kids! Let's just say it didn't go as planned...
We ended up with screaming babies and laughing mommies!
![]() |
| {Mickenzie & Rilynn} |
![]() |
| {Cali & Jett} |
Deacon was obsessed with all the rocks at the lake. Which also meant I was constantly watching him to make sure he didn't choke on any of them!
Thankful to say this face was only a phase!
I feel so lucky to have met such wonderful friends in Poky. They have made the last 3 plus years here amazing. I had the best time with the best company!
























No comments:
Post a Comment