Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mission Beach Boardwalk

Of one my favorite things we did in San Diego was go to the Mission Beach Boardwalk. We walked around, went to lunch and celebrated my sister's birthday, and the kiddies hit up some rides. 
I was a little worried to put Deacon on the boat ride alone when they told me no adults were allowed. My sister assured me it would be fine and off Holden and Deacon went in the boat. 
Deacon was a bit nervous at first....
Then he was obsessed...
I seriously could have died watching these two. It was so hilarious/cute watching them in the boat all by themselves. 
Next stop was the carousel and Deacon thought he had died and gone to heaven!
He was so proud of himself and honestly was acting as if he was in a parade!
I think I have watched this video one million times because it is just too cute. And it was even cuter in person. Every time we would go around and pass my mom he would wave. 
We have decided everything is so much more fun with kids!

No comments: