My family has grown quite a bit since our last family picture. In fact, we have added 4 babies! Since we were all together in September my mom decided we better get an updated picture. I wish we had a video of the chaos of 6 kids during family pictures...which mainly consisted of my son! He honestly was a little monster and wanted nothing to do with being held or holding still for longer than .2 seconds. However, I am quite pleased with how the pictures turned out considering the situation!
Siblings!
I wish my arm wasn't in this picture because I love his little face!
Cousins!
It was quite a joke getting a picture of Nana & Papa with the grandkids. We had some unhappy kids by the time we were done with this shot!
I can't believe how grown up Deacon seems in this picture. He is a full blown toddler!










1 comment:
These are such great pictures! Your whole family is beautiful.
Post a Comment