Saturday, October 27, 2012

Swore Farms

We were so excited to be able to take Deacon to the pumpkin patch this year for his first Halloween. There is a family run pumpkin patch/corn maze here in Poky. 
They had a hay ride that took you out to the patch. 
Sad to say, I think this was my first time going to a true pumpkin patch and I loved it!
I can't get over Deacon's little hand holding on to the side of the wagon!
 Deacon had a blast playing in the wagon. 
We found our pumpkin!
 They had a little area with toys and games for kids. 
To say Deacon had fun was an understatement. He was a wild man trying to get to everything. He was grabbing toys from other kids and threw the hugest tantrum when it was time to leave. 
 He loves, loves, loves to explore and is so intrigued by his surroundings! He was filthy by the time we left. 
 They even had a corn maze for kids!
 We finally were able to pull Deacon away from the toys to go through the corn maze. Not sure why because it reaffirmed to me that I don't really like corn mazes. The first 5 minutes are fun and then I just end up feeling claustrophobic and panicking that I will never get out!
Deacon LOVES to be chased! Anytime he even sees someone following him he starts cracking up because he thinks they are going to chase him. So basically I spent the whole time chasing these two!
 Oh my word I love that face and those little teeth poking through!
 Fall is quickly becoming one of my favorite seasons! 

3 comments:

anya said...

that one of you and D is sooooo cute! FRAME IT NOW!

Chase and Janessa said...

So cute Emily! Oh we miss you guys so much...so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Can't wait to see how deacon's party turns put. I'm sure it will be amazing! Hope to talk to you soon!

Angie N said...

Stinkin cute! Love D in the wagon!!!