Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cuzzies

My sister came to Utah at the end of September so Deacon and I spent the week there and Alan came for the weekend. It is so much fun having the whole family together and I love seeing all the cute cousins running around. They are all so close in age and I'm so happy our kids will grow up with cousins....just wish we all lived closer!
More to come of our fun week but here are a few random pictures...
The first night we got there we went swimming at the Cottonwood Heights Rec Center. Gosh it brought back memories of growing up! Deacon had a blast in the water. 
{Leah & Deacon}
We went to a wedding reception one night & Deacon looked pretty handsome!
 We found this cute swing but it was nearly impossible to get a picture of all three boys looking at the camera!
The best one we got
{Deacon, Holden, Weston}
Weston & Deacon waiting for muffins one morning 
 Alan and I went to South Towne Mall one day and took Deacon on the carousel. He loved it!
 I'm afraid poor Deacon is gonna be a shrimp. Little Leah is 4 months younger than him and is almost passing him up!
My family celebrated my birthday while we were there and Deacon helped me blow out my candles. 

No comments: