Our little fam has had a blast playing in the snow this year. I got Deacon a snow suit not knowing how much he would use it, but I'm happy to say I think I got my money's worth!
We were in Utah the first part of December and there was a huge snowstorm. We bundled up and took Deacon sledding for his first time. I found this cute little sled to pull him around in but his favorite thing was going down the big hills with mom and dad. He was such a daredevil. After going down the hill he would yell "go, go" indicating he wanted to go again!
It truly is the best thing in the world watching your child discover new things for the first time. If only I could fully see life through Deacon's eyes!
Utah also got tons of snow while we were there for Christmas. We bundled Deacon up again and took him out in my parents front yard.
He had so much fun being pulled around in the sled and again kept saying "go, go" every time the sled stopped. I can't get over his precious face in this picture. I am the luckiest!
We went sledding in Poky on New Year's Day and hopefully we will have many more snow days before spring...ok maybe just a couple! But sledding makes the cold days bearable and I love this new tradition we have started!








2 comments:
So fun! and so Cute!!
You guys really did embrace the sledding this year.... makes me wish we could go. Deacon looks like he is in complete heaven and that snow suit kills me!
Post a Comment