I LOVE Christmas Eve and this year it was so much fun! We spent the morning at Alan's house for a brunch Laurie hosted for friends and family. Deacon was the center of attention and entertained the guests. He loves playing by the fire, although we have to keep a close eye on him.
We always spend Christmas Eve night with my family and we look forward to our fondue dinner all year.
As we were just about to sit down to eat, Deacon tripped and started screaming. He hardly ever cries when he falls so I knew it was bad. I ran over to him and found a mouthful of blood. I freaked out because he has never had a fall this bad. He must have bit his lip when he fell. It was quite traumatizing for both him and me. Needless to say, he ended up with a fat, bloody lip!
After dinner we acted out the nativity story and opened some gifts.
We missed my sister's family this year, but it was fun to face time them while we opened our sibling and cousin gifts.
We ended the night with chocolate fondue...so delicious!






2 comments:
I know the feeling, Jude has had a bloody lip a couple times from falling, it is so scary to see a mouth full of blood! Glad Deacon was ok! I'm always scared they are going to knock a tooth out or something!
I love these updates! So cute.. it looks like Deacon had a fun Christmas! I love his hair. Hope to hear from you soon!!! We need to catch up ;)
Post a Comment