Over Christmas I was able to get together with my college roommates...minus Emma who we greatly missed! There are 6 of us and between all of us we live in Pocatello, Arizona, St. George, Texas, and Salt Lake. So you can see it is quite difficult to coordinate schedules to get together. Plus, the holidays are always crazy in general. Luckily, it worked out and we had so much fun chatting and catching up. I love these girls so much and I am so blessed I met them at Utah State. I don't think it was a coincidence we all met and I will forever be grateful I chose to go to Utah State because of these amazing girls! I have the best memories of our college days and I laugh out loud just thinking about some of our crazy adventures. Those were definitely some good times! It is crazy to think we are all grown up with husbands, babies, houses, and real jobs...or still in school!
Thanks for hosting us in your beautiful house Kimmy!
{Kylee, me, Kim, Skye, Natalee}

1 comment:
I wish I could have been there. I have such fun memories of Snow Hall. Those were the days weren't they? I love you all and hope that I will be able to see you soon.
Post a Comment