Friday, January 11, 2013

Mock Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was all about Deacon this year. We were so excited for him to wake up and see what Santa had brought him. As soon as he saw his kitchen he ran straight for it and knew exactly what to do. He especially loved the pots and pans and the faucet. He loved putting his hands under the faucet and pretending to wash his hands. 
I was really thrilled that he loved his kitchen as much as we thought he would!
After he played with his kitchen for a bit, we took a break from presents and had german pancakes for breakfast. They don't look very pretty but they tasted good!
After breakfast, Deacon was back at it!
 Alan and I's present to each other this year was a new computer, which we had already opened but I did buy Alan a coat to match Deacon, which he had wanted for awhile!
Alan surprised me with the Taylor Swift CD and a 4-hour spa package...I can't wait!
With a little help, Deacon enjoyed helping unwrap his presents and it was so much fun to see the excitement on his face. He loved dumping out the magnetic letters for the fridge and he was going crazy with his new bells. I think my ears are still ringing!
Here he is with all his loot...little did he know he would have to leave it the very next day.
 We had the best morning spending time with each other and watching Deacon play with his new toys. I can't wait until next year when he understands everything even more. It was the the perfect day...minus the worst sore throat of my life. However, this face made it easy to forget about!

2 comments:

jess said...

oh my gosh you guys! Deacon is a doll! so super cute!!!

Shan and Cam said...

That last picture is the cutest!! Looks like he had so much fun... his smile says it all!! Love the kitchen, that blue color is awesome!