I saw this wreath on All Things Thrifty and I have had good intentions of making it for several weeks now. It took me quite a bit longer than I expected. Not only was it very time consuming but I definitely procrastinated finishing it because it was so tedious! However, I'm loving the finished product and I'm hoping fall won't come too soon so it can stay on my door a little longer.
The supplies: styrofoam wreath, lots of hot glue, and lima beans
I'm hoping I won't be having any visitors making this their home.

9 comments:
Oooohhhhh. I love it! I might need to make that now.
Yeah, I don't think any little birdies will be wanted to make their nest in there... smooth move em! But seriously, it's super cute!
So Cute!!!
Oh I love it. It is so cute. I love All Things Thrifty. It was good to talk to you. MIss ya
Em wished you lived closer so i could have made this with you!! I saw this same wreath months ago and have had it on my "to do" list but now i really have to do it i am going to have a lot of time once hunting season starts!! looks so good!!!
So cute Em! I'm impressed!
Way cute Em, I love it!....YES, we went through Pocatello and I thought about calling you! Only problem was, we stopped just to go to Wendy's and it was 10:00 at night. Otherwise, you know we would have made a date out of it! Love you guys. Next time we'll be sure to make more time for visiting!
Em that is so dang cute! Good job!! I need to make one of those! I wonder if it would be as cute for going into the fall months?! i am so excited to see you guys on Friday!
Way cute em! Too bad you aren't close to me we could craft together. Still have a blank door one day i will put something there! Love it love the teal color lots better!
Post a Comment