My parents planned a fabulous getaway to Park City for the 24th of July. Unfortunately, Shannon and Cameron couldn't make it but the rest of the family spent a couple days together. We spent the first night checking out the shops on main street.
Lucas got some ice cream with "sprinklers" on top
After buying WAY too much at the outlets, we went to dinner and then stopped by a concert at the Homestead.
No trip to Park City is complete without the Alpine Slide. It was Luke's first time and he loved it!
I was pretty excited when I saw the Kettle Corn at the outdoor market. I'm slightly obsessed.




4 comments:
It looks like Franz the bear is getting a little frisky with Al Bear. I have seen that grin before...
Cute pics Em! Gotta have the one of you and the kiddos... and the one of me and Lucas on the slide!
So fun to be able to spend the time with your fam.
I want to be in your family:) You guys are always doing fun things!!!
Post a Comment