So when we found out Extreme Makeover Home Edition was coming to Pocatello, we jumped on the chance to volunteer. We got lucky with the shift we were chosen to volunteer on because the house was finished and we got to see the inside. We helped bring in furniture and accessories and helped film a couple scenes. Ironically enough, one of these scenes consisted of us chasing after dogs. It was seriously hilarious!
I made a new best friend during my shift...Jillian Harris. I look like a giant standing next to her. She was pretty entertaining to watch such as when she randomly decided to do a cartwheel on the front lawn and her shirt flew up. At least she agreed to take a picture with me.
Stay tuned for our big debut on the show!
5 comments:
No way, you met Jillian? Is she still together with Ed? Did you get any details? Oh my gosh, you met a celebrity!!! And she is tiny.... holy smokes.
I almost asked about Ed but I chickened out. She was on her phone the whole time tweeting about the event. And her legs are the size of my arm.
YOU ARE KIDDING ME! you better let us know when this is going to air.
How Fun guys! What a great experience! I cannot believe you met Jillian!!!
I can't wait to see your T.V. debut! :)
Post a Comment