Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School

Alan started his 2nd year of Pharmacy School today. I'm not looking forward to spending the evenings alone while he studies and I sure am going to miss how helpful he has been due to having a little more free time. I have come home to a hot meal and a clean house on several occasions this summer. Not to mention that he has packed me a lunch everyday for work. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. So heres to another school year in Poky!
Never too old for a photo on the first day of school!

5 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Hilarious.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Very cute!!!

Mickenzie said...

I love it!

Jeff and Linz said...

Yay for Alan! He looks so big! We are very proud of him!

Andrea :) said...

Good luck to Alan! Emily, you are welcome to come over anytime! My hubby works in the evenings and I am alone, too. I'll even feed you a hot meal. :)