First stop...
I lived in Snow Hall my freshman year of college and I think I made some of my best memories here.
We had some crazy times in Snow 102. We laughed till we were sick and it was a rare occasion if we went to bed before 2:00 a.m. I made some of my best friends my freshman year in college and for that I am so grateful.
After reminicing at Snow Hall we headed to...
I lived with all of my best friends at Kampus Corner. It was quite an upgrade from Snow Hall since we had our own rooms and bathrooms.
We participated in a whole lot of pranks in our free time, not to mention some hilarious stories involving one of our "anonymous" roommates!
Stoneleigh was our final stop...
The highlight of Stoneleigh was our landlord Darla and her husband. There was never a dull moment when they were around.
Kimmy, Kylee, and myself were the only ones that had survived Logan when we moved into this apartment. Luckily, we had some great roomies!
We walked around campus and of course we had to stop at the "A". My time at USU was some of the best years of my life. There is no other college town quite like Logan. Too bad there's not a Pharmacy school at Utah State!
6 comments:
Do you remember that i lived in Stoneleigh too? So wierd.
My room number was 102 too!! I miss USU my brother in law just started school there and I'm a little jealous
I have tears in my eyes reading this! Some of the tears are from laughter and some are because I miss those times so much.
I sure miss you Emmers N.
Love ya for life!
Ky
Snow Hall was the best. It seems like that year was a blur. It came and went so fast! I love you Em!
Oh and I'm so jealous that you met Jillian Harris. Did you ask her about Ed? What is the deal?
KK 23 all the way!! i want to go to logan so bad those 3 years were amazing and yes my best friendships were made there! I love you girls so much and miss seeing you on a daily basis! Jillian.... lucky i didn't realize how little she is weird! but fun you go to help with all the finishing touches! PS: i have the same outfit you have on in the logan pictures!!! so cute... you have great style! love you tonz!
I lived in snow hall 107... i think that's right across from 102. Crazy! oh and I think aaron lived in 102 last year! Love Logan.
Post a Comment