Monday, May 14, 2012

Pool Party

I was at T.J. Maxx and happened to find a little wading pool for 5 bucks. I knew this would be the perfect little summer activity for Deacon. Last week while Alan had a break from school we decided to test it out on a sunny day. 
 He might have been a little unsure at first...
 But he warmed up to the idea real quick and had a blast!
And I have decided that it is the best thing watching your kids have a good time!

4 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I am so glad he loved it!! he's quite the little ham for sure!!! I miss you guys, I feel like it's been forever since we have seen you! Can't wait for LAVA!!

Shan and Cam said...

It really is the best. He looks like he's loving the pool... so fun!

Chris Neidig said...

Those are such adorable pictures of Deacon. He looks so cute with his sweet little smile!

Brent and Angela said...

I LOVE these pictures Em! It gets me so excited now that the weathers warmed up. Leah's got six swimsuits she needs to use up. What a great deal from T.J