Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Leah's Blessing

At the beginning of May we went to Utah for our new niece Leah's baby blessing. We were so glad we could be there for her special day. I love baby blessings and I love them even more now that I have a baby. My brother did an awesome job and it was so fun to be with family. 
Little Leah looked darling and was an angel. 
 This is Angela's brother's baby, Finn, who is just a couple months older than Deacon.
 I love my little family.
 These next two pictures pretty much sum up how Deacon felt about anyone but mom or dad while we were in Utah.
He would scream about 2 seconds after anyone tried holding him. He did eventually warm up to my dad and he got to hold him for 10 minutes before we headed back to Pocatello. The good news is that recently he seems to be doing much better with strangers. Our fingers are crossed!
Thanks Brent and Angela for letting us share Leah's day with you!

1 comment:

anya said...

it was such an beautiful day for a beautiful lady! that picture of you little family is really cute. it belongs in a frame!