Friday, May 18, 2012

Lava Hot Springs

We went to Lava Hot Springs this week with some friends. I have been craving hot tubbing since I have not been since before I was pregnant. There are several hot pools of varying temperatures so we took Deacon in the coolest one. He literally did not crack a smile the whole time we were in the water. He didn't cry but was as somber as can be. However, of course as soon as we got out and were getting him dressed he was being so silly and laughing hysterically...figures!
 I think Deacon was more interested in Hawkins than the water!
{Charish & Hawkins, Deacon & I, Cali & Jett}
{Wards, Us, Hubbards}
Such a fun little outing for our little family!

1 comment:

Shan and Cam said...

My kiddos had the same face when they were in the water at that age too. Glad you guys had fun!