Saturday, May 19, 2012

Family Pictures

I wanted to get some 6 month pictures of Deacon along with some pictures of all of us. My friend Melissa's sister graciously took these pictures for us in Heber, UT and I love how they turned out. She is very talented! We didn't get many of Deacon smiling but we did capture some of the other silly faces he makes. 
We love this blue-eyed boy!
A big thank you to my sweet friend, Melissa, for arranging these pictures and coming to Heber to help out! It was so fun seeing her and her cute little boy William who is just one month younger than Deacon. 

5 comments:

anya said...

Cute! Everyone looks amazing! I love how green it is as well!

Shan and Cam said...

They turned out darling! I love the family ones towards the end.... super cute. Love all the colors too!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

They turned out beautiful!!! He is so cute!

Chris Neidig said...

All the pictures turned out so adorable! Love Deacon's face on the 2nd picture down! So cute!!

Angie N said...

Too cute EM!!! Love all of them. Great location and I love Deacons CUTE coat. Adorable!