Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Campout

We have been wanting to go camping all summer with our friends but have had a hard time finding a weekend that worked for everyone. Well we finally went last weekend but it was a short trip and we were missing a few people. It was still a great time and I survived the overnighter being almost 7 months prego! However, my back was definitely feeling it the next day.
After setting up camp we cooked our tinfoil dinners. I am bound and determined to master my tinfoil dinner and I have a long way to go. I'm desperate for any tips...
It was Angela's first time making a tinfoil dinner.
{Angela & Heath}
{Brooks and Lindsey}
{Cali & Spencer}
Cali cooked up some popcorn over the fire...delicious!
I was loving this chair...I think I need one.
Out of the four girls that went camping, three of us are pregnant! And what's even crazier is that out of the 12 townhouses we live in, six of us are pregnant and due just a couple months apart. Something must be in the water. We are so excited to have a street full of babies!
{Angela-3 months, Cali-4 months, Emily-6 months}
We planned on cooking a big breakfast in the morning but our broken stove put a damper in our plans. Maybe next year...

1 comment:

anya said...

em... you look AMAZING! can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!!