I figured it was time for a pregnancy update. I'm on the fence about posting belly pictures but I feel like I need to document this amazing time.
I am absolutely loving being pregnant. Don't get me wrong...there are definitely some not so fun things about being pregnant but I think the good far outweighs the bad. I finally started feeling better (aka stopped puking my guts out at about 22 weeks). Thank goodness! Probably my only complaint at this point is heartburn. Never in my life have I experienced this before and it is miserable! I now have a sympathy for anyone who gets it! I am loving feeling our little guy move and kick. It never gets old.
We are getting so excited to meet the little babe but still have a lot to do in preparation for his arrival. We painted the nursery this past weekend (pictures to come) and we are thrilled with how it turned out!
So here are the latest pictures of the baby bump. Apparently, I really like black...
6 comments:
whoa. impressive template. you need to tell me how you did that. Love the pics!
Adorable!! I love your baby bump, and I am so glad you are feeling better!!!
You look amazing Em! I am so excited for you guys.
HOLY AMMMAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY you have to be the cutest prego I have EVER seen!!!!!! Love you!
it's been forever since i saw you last, thanks for putting up pics!! you look fantastic.
echo that on the template em.
loved seeing you guys this whole weekend! you look amazing in these photos... and this weekend! can't wait to meet your little man!
Post a Comment