Alan started his 3rd year of Pharmacy School on Monday. This is his last year of classes and then next year he has rotations. Ironically, I think I have been dreading the school year starting more than he has. Although he still had to take MBA classes this summer, I have loved having him home more and being able to have a somewhat "normal" life. This semester is going to be super busy for him. A part of me thinks he is CRAZY for taking on so much this semester but I am so grateful he is willing to do it. I wanted to make a list of all he has going on but I figured that would just embarrass him! I'm hoping we will survive these next couple of months and come out sane at the end. The funny thing is, Alan keeps asking me why I'm stressing so much when he isn't. Good thing he isn't stressing because I do enough for the both of us! I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes wish we were done with this whole school thing, but at the same time I am loving every minute of it and I am dreading the day when Alan graduates. Life seems so much simpler right now. Once he graduates, the big decisions start coming. I am content and happy with our simple life right now. I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. So heres to another school year. Wish us luck...
{Alan in Washington D.C. for a Legislative Conference}
3 comments:
Al bear really is an over achiever. I love him for that. He's got big things in store for him, I know it!!! Good luck this year al!!
Oh Al Bear! Good luck this semester... and the billion other things you have going on!
Wow it's going by so fast.... For me at least good luck with everything it will be life changing :) !!!
Post a Comment