Sunday, September 19, 2010

East Idaho State Fair

Either I was really deprived or I have a terrible memory but I can't remember going to the State fair growing up. After hearing everyone talk so much about the Eastern Idaho State Fair, we decided we better go check it out. Apparently, you can't go to the fair without eating the food. I couldn't get over how expensive everything was and I felt like I gained a million pounds, but I will admit I thoroughly enjoyed the greasy fair food.
One of which consisted of a foot long corn dog. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that we ate this but I kid you not it was delicious. Probably the best corn dog I will ever eat. This was definitely due to the inch thick breading surrounding the hot dog.
We did not indulge in the turkey legs that I saw numerous people gnawing on. I think this might be the grossest thing about the fair.
Ali drove up from Salt Lake to go to the fair with her family. It was so fun to catch up and see her darling little boys.
We had a fabulous time and can't wait to go again next year.

1 comment:

Kurt and Jordan said...

How fun!!! I love fairs, we went to the utah one a couple times this year!!! I love them so much when I get old I think i might just have to travel and work at them:) You look great!!!!