Remember this T.V. stand I bought at the D.I. a couple months ago...
I finally re-finished it! Well, I actually finished it a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to posting about it.
Here is our old T.V. stand
I think our neighbors think we are nuts because practically every Saturday we are painting something in our backyard. Someone actually told Alan once that they drove by and saw him spray painting in our backyard with his shirt off. Why not get a tan while we work?
Notice the nasty sheet we paint on. It has like 5 other colors on it now from our recent projects.
And here is the finished product...
9 comments:
I LOVE it Em! I'm still on the hunt for the "perfect" TV stand.
Emily, that is beautiful! I love the colors! You will have to post pictures of your table once it is finished too. Great work!
It looks so great! I love how it turned out! Are you mounting the tv still?
Ooohh I love it. What color of paint is it...is it krylon ocean breeze. You did great
it looks so cute. lv the blue. good job
Love it em! I totally need to come see your house i love those colors!! We drove by Pocatello too early yesterday so you were still at church! Thanks for meeting us at the fair hope you had fun!
Looks great em.. Really turned out excellent!
So cute Em! You are really good at these 'projects'! :)
I WANT THIS PIECE!!!!
Post a Comment