Friday, September 10, 2010

Bunco!

For several years now I have heard about Bunco. It has always been quite a mystery to me because I didn't know anything about it. Well thanks to Charish for getting a group together, I now know what it is and I am totally hooked. We had such a fun night laughing, socializing, and eating tons of junk food! I did quite well for my first time, although it was pure luck since no skill is needed for Bunco! Lindsay, Mickenzie, and Kasi were the other lucky winners of the night.
The whole Bunco group
This is such a fun group of girls and I can't wait to get to know all of them better.

2 comments:

anya said...

So jealous! You'll have to tell me all about his Bunco game of yours!

Skye said...

bunco is fun, we just get together to chat and have to remind ourselves to play! I won on thursday.. which never happens! so fun to have a night out!