Sunday, September 19, 2010

Go Cougs

We spent our Labor Day Weekend in Salt Lake. While we were down there, my mom told me that she had tickets to the BYU Game and wondered if we wanted to go. Alan is an avid Ute fan so I for sure thought he would say no. Much to my surprise, he couldn't have been more excited to go. In his defense, he claimed his excitement was due to football in general but I think he is secretly a Coug's fan.
The stands were full and Despite the heat it was a fabulous game!
We were also able to go to dinner with Lisa and Melissa and their husbands while we were in Salt Lake.
It was so great to catch up with these wonderful girls.

1 comment:

Kristin Morgan said...

Emily! I found your blog and had to comment on the awesome picture of the BYU stadium/mountains. I despise BYU but thoroughly appreciate that picture. I miss the mountains! I hope things are going well for you and Al. Tell him hi.

Kristin Goodfellow Morgan
kristingmorgan@gmail.com
Email me if you desire access to our blog:)