At the beginning of October we had our family pictures taken by the amazing Molly Landon. I am so glad I met her in Poky. She has captured some amazing photos for us!
My main reason for taking these pictures was to get some 1 year photos of Deacon, although he was really only 11 months. It took him a bit to warm up but I'm so happy with the shots we got of him!
I absolutely love how Deacon is looking at Alan in this picture. He truly adores his Daddy!
This is Deacon's mad face and I'm so glad it was captured on camera!
I don't think this face could get any sweeter!
I love my boy so much!
I'm so grateful for my little family...I couldn't be luckier!




















6 comments:
Just died over these BEAUTIES!!! You all look amazing. Such a beautiful picture perfect fam :)
All the pictures turned out super great and I love your outfits. I bet you are super happy with them! Beautiful family!
The pictures turned out absolutely adorable! Love all of them!
They turned out so good!!!!! You are beautiful!
I love these pics. THey are amazing. Question. Where do you get your cute colored jeans from as well as your shoes you are wearing with your coral jeans. I have been looking for those type of shoes forever.
Kate...Thank you so much! I got the coral jeans at American Eagle and the mustard pants at H&M. The silver shoes I got forever ago at DSW I think!
Post a Comment