Monday, April 30, 2012

Mickenzie's Baby Shower

My good friend Mickenzie had her baby girl TODAY! To celebrate, some friends and I threw her a baby shower a couple of weeks ago. 
I was inspired by a shower my sister threw a while back. Cali did an amazing job on the invites. She is so talented!
Charish was sweet to host the shower at her house and it turned out perfect. 
We served brunch consisting of a yogurt bar and muffins and breads. 
We had a raffle where you could put your name in if you brought diapers for Mickenzie. The winner got a gift certificate to a spa. 
Mickenzie got tons of cute gifts...girls are so fun to buy for!
I made a banner of some of Mickenzie's baby pictures. 
Rachel put together a fun game of the Price is Right. 
The awesome ladies that came to support Mickenzie. 
All the girls that helped with the shower...so grateful to have them as friends!
{Rachel, Charish, Mickenzie, me, Cali}
I am so blessed to be neighbors and friends with Mickenzie. She is such a good friend and example to me. Baby Rilynn is a lucky lady!

4 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

It turned out really, really cute! You guys did a great job, love it all! The food looked super yum too and I love the mason jars with the lemons and straws. I was going to do something similar for Holden's party and now I really want after seeing yours!

anya said...

Turned out AMAZING em! Way to go Em! I also love the mason jars with lemons and straws. Super cute!

Chase and Janessa said...

I love how the shower turned out! You did such a great job. And the yogurt bar is such a fun idea! I get so sad looking at your guys' pictures because I miss you so much! You look so great and Deacon is growing up so fast! I love his round face. Love and miss you guys!

Mickenzie said...

I love it! Thanks for throwing me such a wonderful shower you are the best!!!