Deacon was given a name and a blessing by Alan on January 15, 2012. We chose to bless him in Utah so all our family and friends could be there on his special day. However, we did miss all of our Pocatello friends. Of course the morning was crazy and Deacon decided to throw me for a loop and not follow the schedule he had been on the whole time we were there. But like things always do, it all worked out and Deacon was an angel for his blessing and during the rest of Sacrament Meeting. Alan gave him a beautiful blessing and it was such a special experience. I couldn't believe we were actually blessing OUR baby.
We had a luncheon at Alan's parent's house after the blessing. I really can't take any credit because my mom and mother-in-law planned and cooked all the food. I couldn't have done it without them.
I love this little family of mine...
I wish I could have gotten pictures with everyone that was there but I didn't. We had so much support from friends and family and it meant so much to us.
{Deacon and Nana}
{Grandma Laurie}
{Grandma & Grandpa Pannier}
{Uncle Brent}
{Great Grandpa Leon and Lianne}
{Great Grandpa Betty}
It was definitely a day we will never forget. Thank you to all our friends and family who came to support us and helped with the blessing and luncheon.
We love you Deacon Alan Pannier!
2 comments:
It was a great day, glad we could be there! The decor and luncheon turned out really great!
Look at that handsome boy! I could go for one of those cafe rio salads right now! :)
Post a Comment