Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two Months

My baby turned 2 months old on New Year's Day! I can't believe how in love we are with this little boy! He truly has brought so much joy into our home and I can't imagine life without him. I am realizing more and more each day how lucky we are to have such an amazing little baby. Here is what Deacon is up to at 2 months old:
Still LOVES having his diaper changed
Loves his baths and is becoming quite the little fish
Has discovered his hands and loves sucking on them
Loves blowing spit bubbles
Consistently sleeps between 8-10 hours each night
Is on a pretty consistent schedule
Has started taking naps in his crib and loves his chevron walls, crib bumper, and mobile
Enjoys tummy time more and more each day
Loves his play gym, especially the little dangling bug toy
Loves his stuffed giraffe, Sammy
Smiles all the time
Experienced his first cold which was probably more traumatic for mom
Hated his shots
Not a huge fan of his car seat
Chuckles and laughs on occasion

Two Month Stats:
Weight: 12 pounds, 6 ounces-66th percentile
Height: 23 inches: 52nd percentile

2 comments:

anya said...

oh gosh! he is too stinkin' cute! and such a great baby! lucky mama!

Skye said...

I still can't get over all that blonde hair:) I want to kiss his cheeks!!!