Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doctor's Orders

Today was a rough day for Deacon consisting of shots and getting his brains sucked out with a bulb syringe by his doctor. I think he (and I) might have nightmares about this experience for the rest of our lives!
Don't let this happy grin fool you, Deacon was in hysterics shortly after this photo was taken!
Fortunately, it was a beautiful day in Pocatello and we decided that a walk was just what the doctor ordered for all our sanity! We bundled our little boy up and headed out for his first walk outside!
Seeing him all bundled up might have been the cutest thing ever!
The stroller suits him well...
Destination...Phillips 66 for a DC!
Can't wait for Spring when we can go on walks everyday!

2 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Poor little guy. I'm loving the cup holders on the stroller... I want that on mine!!

anya said...

oh but he is so stinkin' cute! i think the walk and the DC is just what the doctor ordered! :) he'll be on the mend soon!