Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introducing...

Deacon Alan Pannier
11/1/11
11:20 a.m.
8 lbs 8 oz
21 inches

We are absolutely in love with our sweet baby boy.

10 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. Seriously, he's Alan twin and we think he looks like a surfer baby. He's even almost making the rock on sign. We love him and wish we could hold him :(

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats!! HE is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to cuddle him... and of course hear all about it!!! Love you and I am so proud of you! You are an amazing mom already, I know it!!

anya said...

Oh my the HAIR! Love it! He is so precious! Can't wait to meet him!

Andrea :) said...

Oh congratulations!! He is so perfect! I love all his hair. :)

Emma said...

Look at that hair! I have been checking for pics every hour:) I hope everything is going well. He is adorable. Congrats!

LOVE BIRDS said...

OH my goodness Em he is so adorable. I love his hair. What a sweetheart. Congrats.

LOVE BIRDS said...

OH my goodness Em he is so adorable. I love his hair. What a sweetheart. Congrats.

Chase and Janessa said...

AHHHH!!!!!!! SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!I started giggling when I saw this! I have been checking every few hours for pictures:)I am absolutely in love with him already! He couldn't be more perfect. I have never seen a baby with SO MUCH BLONDE hair!I hope you are doing well, feeling good, and enjoying every minute with Deacon. Can't wait to Skype with you. Love you guys SO much!!

The Nielsens said...

I can't believe I'm just finding out! Congratulations!!! He is so cute and I LOVE the name!

Skye said...

you said he had a lot of hair but i didn't expect that much! he is too cute love him already can't wait to squeeze on him! love you mama