Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Little Miracle

I'm not sure how to express in words the story of Deacon coming into this world. So for now...here is a video of the most perfect day of our lives.

6 comments:

Kelly and Melissa said...

Super cute video Emily! Loved the music. Makes me so excited to have a baby boy next April. Congrats!!!

Kurt and Jordan said...

That video totally made me cry!!!! So sweet, congratulations! THanks for sharing that:) Love you guys!

Skye said...

soooo sweet! it really is a miracle and your forget so fast! you looked amazing the entire time! I was not a pretty momma at first:) congrats again i love you all!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

love it!!! made me cry :) happy tears! you are an amazing mommy!

Simply SewSassy said...

that is the most precious Video ever! I love it. Congrats you guys he is beautiful! Have so much fun with him.

The Nielsens said...

Wow...that was awesome Em. He is so cute and somehow you really did manage to stay beautiful the entire time. Congrats to you and Alan.