Our sweet Deacon turned 2 weeks old today. We are absolutely loving every second with him. Yes, it has been the hardest and most emotional thing I have ever experienced but also the most amazing and rewarding experience as well. As I sit here typing with one hand, I am amazed at the little miracle sleeping in the other. I am SO lucky!
Our little man had his 2 week check-up and I am so glad its over. He had his dreaded circumcision and also had his tongue clipped. Deacon was slightly tongue tied at birth. His doctor was on the fence about whether they should clip it. After 2 weeks of difficult feedings, we made the decision to clip it...and we are so glad! He is eating so much better and I'm hopeful we are on the uphill!
2 week stats...
Weight: 8 pounds 11 ounces-50th percentile
Height: 20 1/4 inches-36th percentile
We are so in love...
4 comments:
Oh my!!!! He is so adorable! My kids better get better in time for Thanksgiving weekend relief can hold him! So glad he is eating better! What a relief!
Ahhh. What a cutie. So sad I haven't held him yet :(
What a little angel! So glad you guys are doing better, it was so fun to talk to you today!
I just have to say that you and little deacon are in my thoughts so much, I am so happy for you guys, i want to meet him!!
Post a Comment