Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Never Ending Duvet Cover

Remember this project I started last December? Well I FINALLY finished it! This urge to nest has made me quite productive! It took much longer than I planned due to many bumps in the road. Moral of the story is that I will NEVER make a duvet cover again and it is totally worth it to buy a store bought one! You live and learn I guess. Thanks to my mom for helping me hem it and do button holes to finish it off!

5 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

It's sooooo cute. You have way more ambition than me. You 'll never get rid of it and it will be a family heirloom :) I love it!

spencerandmolly said...

Wow!

You must have a LOT of patience! I could never do that!

Love it!

anya said...

looks amazing Emily!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

it looks so good!!!!! you are amazing!!

Chase and Janessa said...

It turned out so cute!! I am totally with you about not making one ever again :) My mom and I found one at Target for my sisters room that looks EXACTLY like mine does, and it was $100. That means I would have spent $50 extra, but saved probably 20 hours haha. You look so great and I can't wait for you guys to meet your little guy!! Hope to hear from you soon!