Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Shower #2

My two Mother's-in-Law threw me a wonderful baby shower. Baby Pannier was totally spoiled! Alan surprised me and called the photographer who did our maternity pictures so they could display some pictures at the shower. I hadn't seen any of them yet. He is such a thoughtful husband!
Laurie hosted it at her house and Dawn had all the food catered from Kneader's Bakery. It was delicious!
Dawn came up with some darling games.
I'm still dying over these adorable UGG's. I cannot wait till our little guy can wear them and they are perfect for the frigid Idaho weather!
Alan's dad and Dawn made us this beautiful rocking chair. Such a thoughtful and sweet gift. We love it!
{Laurie and I}
A huge thanks to Laurie and Dawn for putting everything together and to everyone who came!

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

That rocking chair is awesome!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

You are absolutely beautiful Em. I can't believe how breathtaking those photos are. You wear that baby well, and you will be a wonderful mother. Can't wait to meet that little guy! Hope you are hanging in there!

anya said...

Millie had pink ugg just just like those! I loved them!