Friday, October 21, 2011

Last but not Least

My neighbor and good friend Mickenzie threw me my last shower in Pocatello. All I can say is she totally outdid herself! Every detail was perfect. I could hardly wait for the shower when I got the invitation...
I loved the fun circus theme which included many of my favorite goodies and treats!
The favors consisted of my most favorite caramel apple...homemade by Mickenzie herself!
I loved all the cute signs and tags for the games...
Mickenzie hosted the shower at her dad's photo studio, which meant she had the cutest photo booth set up. Such a fun and creative idea!
My mom was in town visiting me for the weekend so she got to come to the shower. It was so fun to have her there.
{Mickenzie, Megan, Kandra, Lindsey, Angie, Megan
Kyla, Angela, me, Annie}
We are trying to talk Mickenzie into starting a party planning business because she would be awesome at it. Thank you, Mickenzie, for the amazing shower. I feel so blessed to have the wonderful friends that I do in Pocatello. They have made this little town feel like home!

4 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

I totally forgot to ask you about this shower. So darling! I want to copy this idea some day. Loved the invites too!!

anya said...

This shower is adorable! Seriously, one of the cutest I have ever seen! What an awesome friend!

Kurt and Jordan said...

That is soooo cute, I loved going through all your shower pictures, that is one spoiled little baby!!! Can't wait to see pictures of him!!! miss you, good luck with everything:)

mjm said...

so awesome em! you still look wonderful, and what cute friends you have out there. best of luck this final bit!