Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wicked

The broadway play Wicked has been on my bucket list for several years. When I found out it was coming to Boise I knew I couldn't miss it. We decided to make a weekend out of it and went with our neighbors and good friends the Bringhursts. We did a lot of shopping, eating out, and the boys even got to go golfing.
Mickenzie and I about died when we found out that Idaho's Largest Garage Sale was being held the weekend we were in Boise. We couldn't have planned our trip better!
It was held at the fairgrounds and I couldn't believe how much stuff was there...it was a little overwhelming. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything but Mickenzie scored big time.
{Alan and Brett entertaining themselves while we shopped}
Our fabulous husbands surprised us with 2nd row seats at Wicked. I seriously am still dying at how amazing it was. I never wanted it to end!
Thanks to my hubby for an amazing weekend. We were so lucky to have wonderful friends to go with!

6 comments:

melissa said...

How fun! I am so glad you got to see Wicked...it is one of my all time favs! I thought they did an awesome job with it in Boise :)

Skye said...

i love wicked! i am glad you guys had a good time!

Kurt and Jordan said...

YOu are GORGEOUS.... You don't even look pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!

Emma said...

Lucky! I have always wanted to see that!

Mickenzie said...

So fun!

anya said...

Em... so jealous of your SECOND ROW status! I love, LOVE Wicked! Did you get your hands on the soundtrack yet? If not, I will burn and mail today! :)