Alan definitely gets the Husband of the Year Award for all he has done for me since I have been pregnant! He really has picked up the slack around the house while I have been sick. I'm pretty sure I didn't go to the grocery store for nearly 2 months due to the smells. He did the grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, and took care of me all while working and going to school. We even have physical proof on our kitchen floor that he has been cooking due to the grease fire that started while he was making dinner one night. I guess it makes for a good story! I truly don't know what I would have done without him. I'm getting a glimpse right now while he is in Washington D.C. I am definitely counting down the days until he will be home!
{Alan showing off his domestic skills}
Thanks for all your help and support babe...I love you!

1 comment:
Haha I love that picture! HOpe you guys are doing well! Oh and I think Chase could tie with Alan for husband of the year, At least for this last week haha
Post a Comment