Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blizzard

There was a blizzard warning here in Poky the week of Thanksgiving. The warning stated that whiteout conditions would disorient travelers or those stepping a short way from warm and dry shelter. Who writes those things, seriously! Anyway, the bonus of this warning was that my work was closed so I got the day off...and we went sledding!
Alan and I were the only two people who got to try out this tube because Cali and Spencer's dog, Bruce, popped it right after we went down the hill for the first time. It was pretty entertaining watching Alan chase after Bruce and the tube. Unfortunately, he never caught him!
Rachel, Cali, and I
This is called "spider". I think the last time I did this was on the swings in Elementary school. It is much scarier sliding down a hill.
Wesston, Rachel, Cali, Spencer, me, Alan...and Bruce!

2 comments:

jess said...

You guys are seriously so dang cute! We should hang out soon! And that was quite a lot of snow that week, wasn't it? I love your blog :)

Skye said...

i miss sledding!!! live it up in the snow for me!!1