Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bunco Night

I hosted our Bunco group at my house this month. We had a fabulous time and I think I might be safe to say it was one of the most eventful bunco nights yet.
We ended up with WAY too much food. We definitely got our candy/chocolate fix for the night!
Janessa and Kasi tied for the most wins so they had a roll off. It was quite intense but Kasi pulled off the win.
It was a close game but Kyrsten, me, Kambree, and Kasi were the winners of the night.
Janessa couldn't quite accept the fact that Kasi beat her. A small cat fight might have broken out!
Thanks to everyone who came. I love getting together with these girls!

3 comments:

Calista said...

I look like a psycho!

sam and kyrsten said...

This was so much fun! again your house is DARLING!

Chase and Janessa said...

That was a blast! You forgot to mention my fall on my booty mid game haha!