Monday, December 6, 2010

The Festival of Trees

This past weekend we went to the Festival of Trees with Chase and Janessa. It was definitely a much smaller version from what I am used to in Salt Lake but we had a great time!
The highlight for the night for Janessa and I was sitting on Santa's lap. I don't know who was more embarrassed when we asked to sit on his lap...Santa or us!
This is darling tree from Real Deals

We ended the night researching wives tales to determine if Janessa is having a boy or a girl...I'm predicting a girl!

2 comments:

Chase and Janessa said...

I predict a girl as well! That was so fun and I love how open we got that night :) well,at least how open Chase and I got haha. Thanks for going with us!

Skye said...

let me know if it works!!! looks like fun... you guys are always doing fun things. Merry Christmas!