We made the trek to Salt Lake this weekend to go to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party with our friends. Jeff and Lindsay planned and hosted the party and completely outdid themselves. Well maybe Lindsay did!
Dinner was delicious, not to mention the perfect table decor!
The guests...
Jeff and Lindsay
Matt and Britt
Jon and Meg
Blake and Michelle
Alan and Emily...and Leonidas
White Elephant Gift Exchange
Alan and I got Twister, which made for a perfect activity...
We were the Twister champions
Alan and Jon became became quite obsessed with Jenga
Thanks Jeff and Linds for a fabulous night. We miss our friends so much and love when we can get together!
5 comments:
That looks like FUN!!!!! I love all those sweaters!!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
I am 100% that you and Alan rocked it the best!
love the sweaters!!
Ha ha ha! These pictures are awesome! I am so glad you guys were able to come. I wish I could have played Twister.....next year!!
Emily-
Shame on you, I did out do myself thank you very much!! I had to lift stuff run to the grocery store on five separate occasions, but i would do it again in a heart beat if that meant i could see you and Alan again.
Post a Comment