You know it is summer when it is finally warm enough to go boating! Well I guess we keep telling ourselves that it is warm enough! Lucky for us, we have some fabulous friends who are nice enough to take us. We didn't have the best of luck when we went out with Brett and Mickenzie but we still had a great time. We got caught in a rain/windstorm before getting on the lake but luckily it blew over after awhile. Unfortunately, there was some problems with the boat when we got out on the water but Mickenzie and I were in heaven to just be out in the sun.
We had some better luck yesterday although the water was pretty cold. However, this didn't stop Alan from wakeboarding. I think he might love wakeboarding more than me.
Thanks to our friends for taking us out!
No comments:
Post a Comment