Monday, May 3, 2010

Study, Study, Study

This weekend Alan did a whole lot of studying, which means I did a whole lot of nothing! I don't know who is more excited for finals to be over...him or me. Alan was able to take a much needed break on Friday night.
Dinner at Five Guys
After dinner we watched the Jazz game and made virgin margaritas...thanks to Spencer. He is always a great host! I can't wait for this week to be over to have my husband back! And in other exciting news...I'm going to be an aunt again in 15 days!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

i worry that you're having WAY too much fun in Pokie....I hope you do eventually come back.

anya said...

Can't wait to see you Auntie Em!

Kurt and Jordan said...

em you look beautiful but what else is new!!!!! Glad you will get your husband back, that's the worst, i hated finals too!!!