Wednesday, May 5, 2010
One Down, Three to Go!
Alan took his last final today which means he has officially finished his first year of pharmacy school!!! I see a small flicker of light at the end of the tunnel! I am so proud of him for all his hard work and happy to be able to spend some time together over the summer. It gets a little lonely around here when he is at the library or has his face in a book! And I'm thinking Poky might be a happening place in the summer because there will be some fun things to do outside...that is if we ever get a day without 100 mph winds. Here are some pics of our first year in Pharmacy School...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fantastic video Em, and CONGRATULATIONS to Al-bear! I'm really happy that you at least have one year down. It will all come soon enough. Hope you two are doing well..
B
That is so cute! What a fun idea... I might have to copy you :)
I am pretty sure you guys are the most photogenic people I know! One year down. Thank goodness! See you guys soon! ;)
Cute I love it!! I love the picture with abby she was so little then. I'm so glad you guys ended up in lil pocatello I can't wait for more memories to come!!!!
Post a Comment