Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally...

After raiding every thrift store in Pocatello on a weekly basis...we FINALLY found a t.v. stand! I think every store now knows us by name...embarrassing. So if you are ever in Pocatello and need some advice on a thrift/antique store, we can definitely give you some!

Here is the new project we are going to undertake. I already have some ideas in mind but I'm hoping it will turn out as I envision it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a day without wind here in Pocatello so I can start painting.

4 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

CUTE! I can't believe you didn't call and tell me! It looks like it could be on the Thrifty web site. I really like it... it looks like a beast to spray paint. Have fun!!!

Mickenzie said...

Oh that's perfect I love it good find!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Skye said...

I can totally see it! What a cool piece am am excited to see what you do with it!