Sunday, May 16, 2010

One More Day!

I typically dread Sunday night because this is when reality sets in that I have another long work week ahead of me! However, this Sunday I am counting down the hours until tomorrow night when this boy gets home...

Alan has been out in Washington for the last couple days for his brother's graduation from Puget sound. Unfortunately, I had to work and couldn't go. I'm glad Alan was able to spend some time with his family and see where Mikey went to school but I will sure be glad when he gets home! My mom was nice and came to Pocatello this weekend. It was fun to spend some time together just the two of us. Lucky for me the Miss USA Pageant is on tonight to keep me occupied! Can't wait to see you tomorrow babe!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

It is WAY worse to be left at home. I'm totally convinced of that. I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your mom, and it's so nice she came to see you. I am getting anxious to see you myself... how about a trip home this weekend? I love you!