Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Stitches
I got a recipe for Cafe Rio Pork from my sister that I had been wanting to make for awhile. I didn't have work on Monday so I figured it would be the perfect day to try out the new recipe. I got up at 7:00 a.m. to prepare the pork and put it in the crock pot. As I attempted to cut off the fat on the pork, I suddenly stabbed my hand with the knife. I think I need some cutting lessons! Alan took me to the Instacare and I got 5 stitches. So much for a relaxing day off of work. Needless to say, the pork was delicious and Alan seems to think it was worth it. It has been quite frustrating because I can't get my hand wet. Alan is learning how to wash my hair and he is now a pro at the dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You poor thing. What a pain that is!! Hopefully it heals quick
dude, this sounds like a win win. You get out of dishes and you get a head massage!!
That really sucks I'm sorry! It's kind of important to have two hands. The things we do for good food!
em... way to go! i stabbed myself a few weeks ago and probably should have gotten stitches but didn't. I also fell in the shower so hard that i broke the soap dish with my hip. awesome huh? I fill your pain.
ouch! I am sorry em!! that dinner sounds good :)
Oh Em how sad!! I am glad it was only 5 stitches though. You be careful with those knives!!
Oh Em thats awful! but if i were you i would milk it for all its worth. love you tons and i think i need to get that recipe from ya! love you
Post a Comment